rustedtusks.com

The SLOP Forum
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 12:24 pm

All times are UTC

Post subject: Copycat and Sangredeloro
PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 5:11 pm 
Serious about SLOP

And once again the plot thickens... Plus it's nice to finally meet an Onçano.

"Popular lies have ever been the most potent enemies of personal liberty. There is only one way to deal with them. Cut them out, to the very core, just as cancers are..." - Ragnar Redbeard, "Might is Right" (1890).

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 7:42 pm 
Dirty Ol' Man

It's nice to see that the universal grease for information is the same in all universes.

Uncle.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 11:06 pm 
Terrible Dunder Lizard

And kind of sad that it is too. You'd think there might be something in the world more important than money and its power- but don't bet on it, in the Slop world or in ours.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 3:48 am 
Sloppworthy

"Senor Sangredeloro?"

"Si?"

"If I pay you a hundred bucks, will you come back here in the garage and let me go down on you?"

Something like that is how the conversation would go if I met that very very handsome feline ;)

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 12:42 pm 
UnderDog

Which integrates the two most powerful things in everyone's world - sex and money. Don't let the barbs tear your tonsils....

--lj

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 1:55 pm 
Serious about SLOP

Nah, the barbs wouldn't reach your tonsils. Besides, jaguars are like other cats. They're not all that well-hung in the penis department. They're about the size of a large man's pinky finger, and the barbs are pretty sparse too, just a few towards the bottom of the glans, at the preputial fold. Not like on domestic cats or cheetahs, where they're all over the glans and very prominent.
But if it makes you feel any better, jaguars tend to have pretty impressive balls. Not as much as an ocelot, but impressive nonetheless.

"Popular lies have ever been the most potent enemies of personal liberty. There is only one way to deal with them. Cut them out, to the very core, just as cancers are..." - Ragnar Redbeard, "Might is Right" (1890).

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 11:12 pm 
Sloppworthy

Wotan wrote:
Nah, the barbs wouldn't reach your tonsils. Besides, jaguars are like other cats. They're not all that well-hung in the penis department. They're about the size of a large man's pinky finger, and the barbs are pretty sparse too, just a few towards the bottom of the glans, at the preputial fold. Not like on domestic cats or cheetahs, where they're all over the glans and very prominent.
But if it makes you feel any better, jaguars tend to have pretty impressive balls. Not as much as an ocelot, but impressive nonetheless.

All fine by me. I'd give his big balls lots of attention too in that case, when not busy deepthroating him. He wouldn't even have to put out his cigarette. Could just lean back against a wall, finish smoking it, and watch :9

PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2011 8:23 pm 
Preternaturalist

Great new page, and an enjoyable advancement on Sam's journey toward the truth... I'm especially appreciating the look of the more "exotic" animal folk south of the border...(though not as an intensely as A Mountain Lion, apparently... :P )

Contemplating the south-of-the-border socio-political dynamics of the SLOP universe, however, made me curious as to whether they may be suffering some of the same tribulations with rampant drug and gang-war activity that our own southern neighbors seem to be having... Are there similar border issues going on that Sam would need to take into account? The kidnappings? The drug and gang-related murders of officials and law enforcement (not to mention the current danger to tourists)...

Are these things manifest in the SLOP universe in this particular area of the world, and would they color Sam's quest in any way that we might see?

Jadugara ^_^

PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2011 10:09 pm 
Dirty Ol' Man

Jadugara wrote:
Are these things manifest in the SLOP universe in this particular area of the world, and would they color Sam's quest in any way that we might see?

Jadugara ^_^

Being a parallel universe, I would assume so.

Uncle.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2011 3:08 pm 
Serious about SLOP

I can't wait to see some fanart involving Señor Sangredeloro or Copycat.

If I had any visual art talent whatsoever, I'd do some myself.