Real life Tony Ray

For the discussion of the webcomic...

Real life Tony Ray

Postby Uncle » Fri Oct 28, 2011 1:48 pm

http://www.latimes.com/news/nationworld/nation/la-na-delta-sig-20111028,0,6032822.story

Probably a pay back for a series of humiliations suffered back when he was young.

Uncle.
Emoticons are the wheelchair ramps for the humor impaired.
Uncle
Dirty Ol' Man

Re: Real life Tony Ray

Postby littljohn » Fri Oct 28, 2011 11:18 pm

Well, our Artiste ain't a small guy... and he >is< currently a Tejan. You don't suppose......
(Imagining The Artist in blackface chasing little ol' sorority ladies around the Dallas 'burbs)

That's why it's been soolong between pages - Muley is off chasing middle aged sorority squinch instead of dawing.

--lj
Sometimes I wonder what tomorrow's gonna bring
When I think about my dirty life and times.
---Warren Zevon
littljohn
UnderDog

Re: Real life Tony Ray

Postby vopisca » Mon Nov 14, 2011 2:59 pm

There are all sorts of triggers that could come into play that may lax one's judgement. Considering the age range and demographic, it is likely that he was severely emotionally and sexually abused by a grandparent or family friend at a milestone in his development. Another option could be that he is going through a mid-life crisis and experiencing a push for control that is manifesting itself onto a memory, perceived or synthetic, kind of what Uncle is suggesting. Could be something to do with an ex-girl or spouse, or a fantasy given life.. Maybe those in this service sorority made a bargain and didn't hold up their end? Paid hit to silence their advocacy?

Or maybe he just really hates the color red on his Mother.
...make it shallow, so that I can feel the rain.
vopisca
Mad as a Marsh Hare

Return to SLOP