rustedtusks.com

The SLOP Forum
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:09 am

All times are UTC

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2012 5:02 am 
Dirty Ol' Man

I'm pretty sure this would be in his closet. ;-)

http://www.styleite.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/10/tshirt.png

Uncle.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2012 5:33 am 
Slopplicant

Good 'un! I think Brice might agree in particular.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2012 10:47 pm 
Obligatory Agitator

Khy wrote:

No, no, no. Brice was more like this one and this one. I don't know if those still fit him, though.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2012 6:59 am 
Mad as a Marsh Hare

I cycled through the voices in my head saying that phrase, Uncle. That is very amusing.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2012 8:18 am 
Slopplicant

Andrick wrote:
Khy wrote:

No, no, no. Brice was more like this one and this one. I don't know if those still fit him, though.

Heheheheheh...

Though, on a second thought, that brings up something I've always wondered about. I don't think it was ever explained how or why Brice's last victim died. Its implied that he'd assaulted women before but had never killed any of them. I wonder if it was the drugs (if there were any), the booze or if it was physically him that killed her...

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2012 9:51 am 
Obligatory Agitator

Laura's death was never really explained, just the aftermath with all its implications remained. Maybe it was as Brice said that she died not by his doing. Maybe Brice was lying and he knew he killed her with his drugs. Remember, when Brice was telling his dad about his latest victim the senior Vandegraf let slip about this not being the first time and that all the family favors were used to cover up the last accident. What actually caused Laura to die is no longer of concern to anyone in the current storyline. Everyone blames Brice and no one cares enough to look further than that. It would be funny if it turns out that she merely OD'ed and Brice is only guilty of being in the vicinity.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2012 2:38 pm 
Dirty Ol' Man

Andrick wrote:
Laura's death was never really explained...

This should be fairly obvious. http://www.rustedtusks.com/slop/index.php?v=1&i=2&f=1&p=1&nc=1
The problem with doing too much cocaine is it allows you to overdose on alcohol.
And this one shows Brice's penchant for drugging his dates. http://www.rustedtusks.com/slop/index.php?v=1&i=2&f=1&p=21&nc=1
I'd say he's a serial date rapist. And if'd already loaded Lauren with roofies adding more stuff is a bad idea.

Uncle.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2012 8:23 pm 
Slopplicant

Makes sense on both lines. I was only opening the possibility that it also might've been drug-related violence as well.

We know Brice used drugs on his date rapes but we don't know if he used them, himself. It might be entirely possible that in his drug-addled state, things might have gotten out of hand and he either didn't realize he killed her or didn't remember it.

It seems less likely as Brice, to my knowledge, has never shown violent tendencies outside of sexual assault but a lack of information from the scene in the morgue and fur's obscuring effect on bruises and such may counteract this. It would also explain his shock at her death.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2012 8:58 pm 
Dirty Ol' Man

Khy wrote:
It seems less likely as Brice, to my knowledge, has never shown violent tendencies outside of sexual assault

Brice is your typical spoiled rich kid. Total pussy as far as physical violence, but absolutely zero morals about using drugs to get laid.

His only concern about Lauren was "Oh shit, I'm in trouble." Rather than call 911, he called daddy to "fix it" for him.

Further, I suspect they only reason he played "hero" in the hospital, was because he was fucking a comatose patient and had grown rather attached to her. Attached as in "Where am I going to find another "willing" sex partner like her."

Uncle.