Just an Innocent Question...

For the discussion of the webcomic...

Just an Innocent Question...

Postby Wotan » Thu Jul 21, 2011 1:02 am

Does Uthy eat her own eggs like Chicken Lady?
"Popular lies have ever been the most potent enemies of personal liberty. There is only one way to deal with them. Cut them out, to the very core, just as cancers are..." - Ragnar Redbeard, "Might is Right" (1890).
Wotan
Serious about SLOP

Re: Just an Innocent Question...

Postby Uncle » Fri Jul 22, 2011 1:51 am

Wotan wrote:Does Uthy eat her own eggs like Chicken Lady?

I think the real question would be, "Does anyone crazy enough to have sex with her live long enough to get her pregnant?"

Uncle.
Emoticons are the wheelchair ramps for the humor impaired.
Uncle
Dirty Ol' Man

Postby Ramseys » Fri Jul 22, 2011 4:14 am

I guess the 'birthing' (laying eggs), is probably a lot like the mating process.
You get her drunk enough, to where she doesn't remember where she layed the eggs.
Four legs good, two legs bad. (G. Orwell)
Ramseys
SLOP Editor-in-Beef

Postby Wotan » Fri Jul 22, 2011 4:43 am

Uncle wrote:I think the real question would be, "Does anyone crazy enough to have sex with her live long enough to get her pregnant?"
Uncle.

Nah, most reptiles are like birds. They'll lay unfertilised eggs from time to time. I imagine Uthy lays a clutch of duds every year. Just like Old Maids and Burny-Bottoms when you pop corn. I just couldn't imagine a hundred baby Uthys hatching out in her bathtub and eating each other.
"Popular lies have ever been the most potent enemies of personal liberty. There is only one way to deal with them. Cut them out, to the very core, just as cancers are..." - Ragnar Redbeard, "Might is Right" (1890).
Wotan
Serious about SLOP

Postby Wotan » Wed Jul 27, 2011 12:04 am

Looks like Uthy decided to catch a College Football game with a friend: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Alber ... lberta.jpg
Wotan
Serious about SLOP

Postby Wotan » Sun Aug 14, 2011 12:03 pm

...And I can't believe no one has posted this yet: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kZwhNFOn4ik
Wotan
Serious about SLOP

Postby Squid » Sun Sep 11, 2011 12:15 pm

*rubs eyes*
There are times when I think Uthalla is the leftover spawn of The Drinky Crow Show. This is one of those times.
Every pimp is someone else's prostitute, and every prostitute has their price.
Squid
Slopplicant

Return to SLOP