rustedtusks.com

The SLOP Forum
It is currently Mon Jul 26, 2021 8:31 pm

All times are UTC

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2007 7:31 pm 
Site Admin

As seen on page 8 of Red River, Mulefoot carries this with him.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2007 9:07 pm 
Obligatory Agitator

*blink* Excuse me for a moment. I want to be sure if stripes is who I think it is. *dives into the archives*

Edit: Nope. I don't believe we've been properly introduced to that critter who is being a little too candid with his ass.

Last edited by Andrick on Fri Nov 23, 2007 9:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2007 9:11 pm 
Dirty Ol' Man

Mulefoot wrote:
As seen on page 8 of Red River, Mulefoot carries this with him.

Ok, I recognize JJ and Fitch, who's da skunk?

Uncle

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 6:13 pm 
Dirty Ol' Man

Andrick wrote:
*blink* Excuse me for a moment. I want to be sure if stripes is who I think it is.

Dick apparently from the rest of the page that's up now.

Ok, who gets to make the first "You don't know Dick" comment?

Uncle

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 9:54 pm 
Obligatory Agitator

No, Uncle, that honor is all yours.

I actually misread the meaning in the exchange between the photographer and Dick. Given the flow of the conversation I blame our esteemed author for the likely misinterpretation of the dialog because of the sudden switch in topics.
photographer wrote:
Very classy, Dick. Your black ass is just what I want to put in my photo album...
Dick wrote:
You want a close-up, shorty?
photographer wrote:
So short I can't see over my boots.

C'mon, you were purposely leading us into that double-meaning. I know that he the photographer was just reveling in the fact that his service was nearly up but there is no way that the lewd image popping to mind was a non-sequiter given the sequence of the conversation. I can imagine the chopper crew all thinking to themselves "did he just say that he wanted to see Dick's ass so close to him that he couldn't see his own boots?"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 11:08 pm 
Alter Sack

That's not the only double-to-triple entendre: if your kids ask you "WHAT did you DO", and you show them a pic of a skunk's ass in reply, what might be the meaning of this, hmmm? Something other than "I did him"?

Family life and fuckbuddies. It works best to keep them geographically separated. How many wars to defend the homeland on foreign ground have been started because some general was tired of his nagging old wife and preferred to be camping with the boys? Surely it didn't start with the Lionheart.

still, no hot-dogging for the big cat, despite having roared so well. Pity. I do have a feeling the bird gets shot up pretty soon, and we might not see one or two protagonists return.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 4:20 pm 
Terrible Dunder Lizard

This happy little scene fills me with dread and sorrow, because we know where Tony Ray ends up afterward. And I have to say that the only guy in the photo I know for sure is about to die is Tony. Even though his body keeps walking around for years more.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 7:36 pm 
UnderDog

The mooning is just the sort of play you'r expect under the circumstances. In the Late Unpleasantness, the skunk would have re-pantsed for a second shot. It would go in the family alboum, and be shown to the kids. This one would have gone home with Mulefoot, and the A/C, and the copilot and probably the skunk as well. You grew a bond that overcame pretty much everything when you flew around and let people shoot at you.
I don't figure the growls. Although members of a crew might not be of the same outlook, they would get along in their business. The A/C would instantly remove anyone who carried a grudge for anyone else in his crew on the basis of personal danger, and he'd be right to do so. If we didn't play together, we didn't none of us ciome back most likely. Most particularly air crews and even more so rotary air crews.
Your buddies/squadmates/shopmates/ aircrew mates were what kept you alive, and vice versa.

--lj

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 7:46 pm 
Site Admin

The growl was a silly little posturing thing. JJ is going to be filling Shorty's shoes. Not just flying but as family. The growling thing was meant to be silly and to show that the wolverine knows about JJ and accepts him into the group. Sort of a non-verbal way of Shorty telling everyone else that its alright to accept the lion. I was going for bestial.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 1:39 pm 
UnderDog

Oh OK. Bestial is cool...

--lj

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 1:44 pm 
Dirty Ol' Man

littljohn wrote:
Oh OK. Bestial is cool...

--lj

So far we've had necrophilia, and cannibalism and now bestiality.

I knew there's a reason I enjoyed this location.

Uncle

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 11:09 pm 
UnderDog

You got to wonder... with more'n one intermingled sentient species, when is it bestiaslity?
And if it is between sentients, once we get past the label, is there a pecking order - does one species get lead billing, or be considered 'climbing'?

==lj

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 11:19 pm 
Dirty Ol' Man

littljohn wrote:
You got to wonder... with more'n one intermingled sentient species, when is it bestiality?
And if it is between sentients, once we get past the label, is there a pecking order - does one species get lead billing, or be considered 'climbing'?

==lj

Well, apparently the canines are at the top, as far as being "Those in charge" so to speak. And of course the predator-prey order of things.

But as has been mentioned previously, there are non-sentient species, and those that are, make it point to remember their role as sentient creatures.

So yeah, having sex with our editor in beef would be cross species, however having sex with the "food stock" cattle would be bestiality.

Uncle

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2007 6:54 pm 
Alter Sack

...and should you, by a fluke of nature or nurture, get off from inserting hard-boiled eggs into your rectum, would that be pedo-necro-bestial buggery?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2007 7:05 pm 
Dirty Ol' Man

Halbherz wrote:
...and should you, by a fluke of nature or nurture, get off from inserting hard-boiled eggs into your rectum, would that be pedo-necro-bestial buggery?

Let me get to you on that.

I'll be in the kitchen....

Uncle

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2007 10:34 pm 
Obligatory Agitator

*looks down at his plate of scrambled eggs* Great! It took me a while to get over where they came from. Now I gotta' worry about where they've been? Incredible and edible I don't think so. >.<

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2007 7:11 am 
Preternaturalist

Halbherz wrote:

Hmnn,..well,..since you took the time to actually boil it,...I'd call it... "culinary-pedo-necro-bestial buggery"..

I'd like to think it might bring out my "inner chef"...

Jadúgara ^_^